MounTAin Family Round Robin
"Do I have such a shortage of crazy people that you brought this one to act crazy around me?..."1 Sam.21:15 Kudos to Aunt B. for striking this idea:an ingenious way to have our NOW EXTENDED family meet, share photos, stories, laughter, etc. Too bad hugs & Grandma's apple pie can't transmite over the internet. This is a work in progress. Please feel free to vocalize and direct. Just pretend it's picnic on Grandpa's land: all hands on board?? YES!!! (and a few sticky ones too I might add) ;)






5 Comments:
too cute!`1`1`1`1
ps: that last bit of enthusiasm was provided by Cosmo the kitten. In case you were wondering.
i was
I was trying to figure out who that "Mountain" looking person was. Welcome back! WHEN are we going to see you and yours in person, AS? If you get sick of all that snow, we have lots of sand and sun down here! And a guest room with pretty tile!
I seriously doubt simone actually visits this site. the only reason pics show up is b/c her husband includes me in mass fwd's of pics of the girls and i post them.
Post a Comment
<< Home