Sunday, January 07, 2007

productive constitutional part due*

two in italian. pronounced do-ay.

Is is weird that I choose my route for the nightly dog walk based not on where all her "buddies" live, but rather on whether I want fruit and herbs from the empty houses' back yards or "trash" from the dumpsters? I care not.

This high chair retails for $79 on gracobaby.com. The straps are missing, but they're about $20 to replace (with shipping). Everything is adjustable. very cool.















The tree I paid actual $$ for. twelve whole dollars. The radioflyer trike was across the street, destined for destruction. Good thing I was there to rescue it. Too bad Christmas is already over.







next is a close up of the ornaments that I also paid real $$ for ($4, marked down from $8). Hand blown and painted eggs. My favorite is already broken, so I am REALLY hoping they aren't all gone from the NEX already.















Finally, this I don't have a pic of because I pushed it away from the dumpster so it wouldn't go to waste, told my neighbor across the street about it (said she could borrow it until my kid was bigger) and then by the time I went back for it, it had already found a new home. I'm watching it like a hawk.) But I'm posting it anyway because how could you throw away a little tikes truck?!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Lil' Brenda said...

Em, I LOVE your posts!
I can't believe someone would throw away that truck! wow!
Hey, if you're looking for a christmas present for me three years from now (when you come back, hint, hint) I LOVE those european handpainted eggs...I have three on my tree.....hint, hint. ;)

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah I am sure I would love them too ; ) re the trike; I am also sure that your mama and aunt c are soooo prould of you! aa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home