Monday, December 11, 2006

Doctor, Doctor (Mrs. MD)

overnight, something strange has happened. Previously, every time I looked at the little green and white seat that sits by my desk, I saw some variation of this (ps: check out the great hat and socks, handmade by Granny Boo) :



















but this morning when I looked, this is what I beheld: Should I be concerned?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger Lil' Brenda said...

Haahaa, too funny! Great pics! Great blog! ;)
Well, it is normal for the male homo sapian to get uglier and HAIRIER as they age, so perhaps it IS normal....
haha

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger mira said...

what are you trying to say?
-xy

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger GrannyBoo said...

nose is definitely bigger.
ears are definitely bigger.
toenails are thicker, yellower.
definitely hunched over, doesn't appear to be able to stand up straight.
uh oh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home